Its great to be here....

Hello all, i just joined your community about 10 minutes ago and already feel at ease that I will have the support of a food journal and calorie and exercise calculator at hand. I have a goal of a 35 pound weight loss. I will be attending the gym for an our a day (basically on the treadmill at first) 5 days a week. Im pretty picky eater and have an idea that ill be sticking to a lot of cereals, fruits, and whole grain breads - Im a CARB FREAK! Well just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone well and good luck!

Thanks
Sami

Replies

• Hello all, i just joined your community about 10 minutes ago and already feel at ease that I will have the support of a food journal and calorie and exercise calculator at hand. I have a goal of a 35 pound weight loss. I will be attending the gym for an our a day (basically on the treadmill at first) 5 days a week. Im pretty picky eater and have an idea that ill be sticking to a lot of cereals, fruits, and whole grain breads - Im a CARB FREAK! Well just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone well and good luck!

Thanks
    Sami
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • Good Luck

Keeping track of EVERYTHING YOU EAT IS helpful because if you have to record it in "your food" maybe you wont eat it and you'll choose a glass of water instead. :bigsmile:
  • Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :smile: Nice to have you here