Losing more weight on one side

Options
I've been losing weight for the past 3 months and I notice that I'm losing more on ove side of my body than the other!! Had this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have that on my hips...it's very strange!!!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup. I have some interesting 'blurps' going on in different areas. Just gives me more incentive to keep going!
  • Brewz
    Brewz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's uneven fat loss, or could it possibly be that your musculature is not symetrical? Lack of symetry is a common problem people come across when they build muscle.

Calv.
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    my legs are that way. my right thigh is smaller than the left. idk y i guess i work it more. by time it is time to do my left i am to tiered to work as hard on it
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have the same problem with my hips. My right hip is bigger. Actually my right thigh is a little bigger too. I'm a lefty so maybe my left side is stronger and I work it out harder/differently than my right side??? I dont' know but it is strange. :ohwell:
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    My whole right side is bigger than my left!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell that the right side of the bottom of my stomach is a lot less than my left. I had a c-section with both kids so the skin there is very noticeable.. however the right side is starting firm up and not be as saggy where as the left side is not... weirdest thing. But I'm thinking the same thing, that maybe I work the right side first and by time I get to the left side I don't work it as hard because I'm already tired? Mayb I should start starting with my left side.