Tricked into a NSV

So the other day me and a good friend went shopping and she was helping me pick out clothes I would grab a shirt and then for some mysterious reason she asked to hold all the clothes. Now mind you she never carries anything she even makes me carry her purse (Which is a real cb cause it just screams this is my man lol) so I go into the fitting room start trying on clothes really pleased with how they look all smiles on my end and she starts a little giggle apparently she got all sneaky on me and switched all the 2x shirts with xl and my 38s with 36s. Yay for tricky friends

Replies

• isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    That's a good friend :)
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    awwwwwww she might be sneaky, but that's pretty amazing! You must feel great!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    lol that's awesome
  • that is totally something i would do! so awesome. yay!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    That was a good one. Congrats on your changes even if you didn't recognize them!
  • MaryS910
    MaryS910 Posts: 348 Member
    What is an NSV?
  • Thorneapple
    Thorneapple Posts: 154
    Isn't it awesome to fit a smaller size? I still find myself over estimating my size and keep picking up stuff that is too big!
  • She is an awesome friend and she is truthful with me holds no punches if she doesn't like something she tells me straight out yay for honesty
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    NSV=non scale victory learned that yesterday!!!
    What a great friend!!! That must have made you feel so good!!!
  • lovinlife71
    lovinlife71 Posts: 230
    AWESOME!!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    LOL, congrats!!!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    That is a really good friend!!!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    That is so cool. She wanted you to see what she saw....all your progress and you hadn't recognized it yet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!