I did it!! I lost 102lbs! (w/pics, of course)

Options

Replies

• dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :love: OMG your story is incredibly inspiring! You are an amazing woman (kudos to your hubby too)!
    And thank you for your service!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! All about a total transformation! You did an outstanding job!!! I really needed this. Thank u for the inspiration Hun!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your blog was very inspirational and motivating. Congratulations on your success!!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    You look great!! WTG!!
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    So very awesome! :) Thank you for sharing!!!! We have very similar goals and this really helped me, I have quite a ways left to go, but it is possible :)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    WOW , that is one heck of a transformation there , great job ..looking great !!!
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing and inspirational blog post! Worth every second to read it through! Congratulations
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! i hope i can do that great!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    "I don’t mean diet cardboard tasting quarter inch size crap either. I mean Duncan Hines extra chewy double Hershey chunk brownies and I eat a full size piece."

Love this.

You are an amazing inspiration and you look incredible! Kudos to you!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Your story has me in tears :sad: I am not going to lie when I first saw it I thought, "I am not going to read this whole damn thing ....I am just going to look at the pictures!" But then then when I saw your progress I realized that I was curious how you did it. Man...all I can say is that a lot of the things you said made so much sense to me. It was almost as if the story was about me and not you. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!! Your story is so inspiring!! You look AMAZING!! All your hardwork has paid off and all I can say is that if you can do it then so can I!! I am going to get more serious with my food intake and what I choose to put in my mouth!! Thanks again :flowerforyou:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    simply bad *kitten*!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and it is a GREAT story!! You are proof you don't need diet pills, or surgeries, or EXCUSES...you just DID IT!!
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    very well written post
    very to the point
    thank you so much for sharing
    you look incredible!
  • tflolovesme
    Options
    WOW!! What an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!

4675785.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person ... including the fact that you now look confident and happy, and that aren't hiding behind someone else in your photos. Well done and thanks for the inspiration!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlie! You look amazing!!!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    AMAZING and SO inspirational!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiring story. I really enjoyed reading your journey. It gives me faith to know that I can do it as well. I needed to hear this today. Thanks. You look amazing by the way!!! Congrats on losing 102 lbs.
  • K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job! You CAN do anything. Thanks for sharing.
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is an amazing story! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!