I want an ice lolly/ice cream!

blackdragonclare
blackdragonclare Posts: 91
edited September 25 in Food and Nutrition
the ice cream man is coming round soon and ive promisedmy children an icecream it is the one thing I find really difficult to say no to so was wondering if I ever do cave in what are the best lowest kcal thing ti have. I'm in the uk by the way.

Replies

• symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Does he offer frozen yogurt?
  • valbo
    valbo Posts: 4 Member
    Have you ever tried frozen fat free cool whip. It tastes close to ice cream when you eat it frozen. Sometimes I put it between graham crackers for a snack or just eat it out of the container. Also in the frozen section of the grocery store there are products made by Skinny Cow. They make a great ice cream sandwich and it is fairly low cal compared to other ice cream products.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    eat one. just make sure you are accountable for it by logging it. enjoy!
  • rhonda1981
    rhonda1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Oh my goodness. Well I would eat lots of vegetables and fruit if you cave into the ice-cream. Also keep in mind it is ok to have some of the things you desire just DO NOT go overboard. If you know that you will be around high calorie food and want to have a taste prepare your day for such events. Increase your workout, eat more vegetables compared to meat, drink lots of water so you will remain full. If and when you do have a set back DO NOT beat yourself up. GOOD LUCK!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    The firecracker ice pop (red white and blue) is only 35 calories.
  • Does he offer frozen yogurt?
    no sadly not might have to get something healthy next time I go shopping so while they have ice cream I can pretend I am lol
  • griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    solero is one thing i do know they sell try that 68 calories each i think and yummy too
This discussion has been closed.