Weekend fun

Options
Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me. I am 11 days in and today is the first day where I'm feeling like giving in. Giving in might be the wrong term, as i dont mean giving in completely, I just want a day off the diet!!

It's Friday night, the sun is shining........beer is calling me!! I even fancy a takeaway!

Please tell me what you do in these situations.

Thanks in advance.

Julie
x

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Well, it's ok to treat yourself to a little fun now and then, but honestly I have been at this for a little over 2 months and I am just SO excited about my results so the little treats don't matter anymore. I have something from time to time but don't crave it like I used to :)
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    Options
    Have a light beer like Becks if you must, vodka and diet soda or a skinny margarita... Thats what I would do..
  • emmaclement
    emmaclement Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just keep counting - thats the best advice i can give you . Everyone just wants a day off now and again but i find that if i keep counting and logging I feel better . Even if i can't remember how many jagerbombs i had the night before lol x
  • shrekk218
    shrekk218 Posts: 39
    Options
    Cheat a little bit it keeps you sane
  • ginaluck
    ginaluck Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, i don't know what your decide to do on friday but hang in there! you have made such a great begining. you no only can do this, you ARE doing this. be well gina:wink:
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    Options
    Have a light beer like Becks if you must, vodka and diet soda or a skinny margarita... Thats what I would do..

Becks Premier Light has 64 calories :wink:
  • marielnx
    marielnx Posts: 2
    Options
    if you want a drink or two have a vodka on the rocks.. cherry is fab
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Take a day off. Unless you plan on never indulging in anything ever again, then learn to plan for fun indulge days. I promise it won't throw all your weight loss away. It hasn't any of mine. :flowerforyou:
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Go to your food diary and log in what you want to have. Then consider whether it's worth two beers or four, or if you want to eat all the fries or just part of them. Treat yourself, but maintain an awareness of what you're eating so that you are, really, treating yourself and not hurting yourself.

Have fun! (Gosh a cold beer would be REEEEALY good right now!)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Try to remember that this is a lifestyle change, not a diet. If you can't live with it forever, then forget about sticking with it. It is okay to go over your calories every so often. :flowerforyou:
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me. I am 11 days in and today is the first day where I'm feeling like giving in. Giving in might be the wrong term, as i dont mean giving in completely, I just want a day off the diet!!

It's Friday night, the sun is shining........beer is calling me!! I even fancy a takeaway!

Please tell me what you do in these situations.

Thanks in advance.

Thats wha im doing tonight and most weekends i dont go mad but i do chill and relax with hubby over a chinese ...Its life for me not a diet so i need to be able to have this ...

Go for it girl it will do no harm...

Julie
    x
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have a treat night once a week where anything goes from dinner till bedtime.

Keeps me sane!