Anyone need to lose 60-90 pounds?

Options
I love having all these friends on my fittness pal! but i'd love to have some friends who have the same amount of weight to lose! i started at 214, & want to get to 120. If you need to lose 60-90 pounds, feel free to add me! We can kick these pounds *kitten*! :]

Replies

• paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YES!!! my goal is also set to loose over 100 lbs too! lets go this girl!!!
  • AleciaMarie21
    Options
    I've already lost 24 but I'm still looking at 84 more! Feel free to friend me :)
  • ahmedlogic
    ahmedlogic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yup. The plan is to lose a total of 90. I'm about 1/9 of the way through, not planning to stop any time soon!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 75... and I've lost 66 of those already! Feel free to request me :) I started at 215 myself.
  • tiarra77
    tiarra77 Posts: 39
    Options
    i do!!! 77 lbs ..... we can do this!!
  • Pamela90B
    Pamela90B Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal Is to lose at least 60. I'm at 205ilb now and want to get down to 145. Everyone please feel free to add me, I just joined yesterday. lol
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i need to lose 100
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 70 lbs! Everyone feel free to add me as well! We could all use the encouragement!
  • mynewyorkad
    Options
    Absolutely! I have lost 31, but I need to lose at least another 70, and hoping for 80-90!

Let's do this!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i have lost 30.5 pounds so far and have another 70 more to go ! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend also !
  • jkq2003
    jkq2003 Posts: 27
    Options
    My goal is to lose a 100 and I am happy with each pound that I drop. I know that it may take me a while to get it all off but I am excited every time I step on the scale and see a change. I am more motivated now since I have lost my first 17 and working out is a good stress reliever for me which is great. I know that you will reach your goal and with all of the support that we get from this site it makes each milestone that much sweeter.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I started at 258 down to 225 am hoping to loose a total of 120! Lost 33 so 87 more to go!! Any one else feel free to add me too :) love the support system here!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    Lost about 32 so far but have a long way to go...let's KICK BUTT HARD:bigsmile: