When I reach my goal weight...

Options
If I meet my goal weight of 120 I will pierce my belly button :-)... does anyone else have a reward for their goal weight?

Replies

• cfer843625
    Options
    lol yeah....Im getting something "fixed" when I finish my weight loss journey!!! hehehe :blushing:
  • macnatty24
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to have a baby. :) Either adopt or sperm donor. I don't care. I'm 35 already and I want nothing else in the world like I want to be a mommy.
  • inittowinit77
    Options
    I do rewards for myself for each 5 pounds I lose. I do things like buy a new pair of sneakers, a new workout outfit or sports bra, get my hair done, etc. it is motivation to help get me to my goal. I won 3rd prize in a local biggest loser contest and I rewarded myself with a pass for bootcamp classes. Strange that I would get excited about these things, lol. :smile:
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    lol yeah....Im getting something "fixed" when I finish my weight loss journey!!! hehehe :blushing:

Same here, just hit my goal and my "fix" date is set for June :blushing:
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to have a baby. :) Either adopt or sperm donor. I don't care. I'm 35 already and I want nothing else in the world like I want to be a mommy.

I loved reading this, there is no other better reward in the world. Happy for you!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have a large back piece that I have planned as soon as I am down to my goal. I love tattoos and there is no better way for me to celebrate than to get the ink done.
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    I'm finally going to go for a vacation somewhere hot, where I will NOT wear sweaters and jeans, I will comfortably wear shorts, a bathing suit, a cute white halter dress, tank tops, ect, and I won't think for a second about how fat I look. :) That sounds like heaven.
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    going on vacation to see my sister for shopping spree !!! im already excited
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm finally going to go for a vacation somewhere hot, where I will NOT wear sweaters and jeans, I will comfortably wear shorts, a bathing suit, a cute white halter dress, tank tops, ect, and I won't think for a second about how fat I look. :) That sounds like heaven.

That sounds fabulous!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ...hmm, that is a good question! I have a small reward for a mini-goal (a specific dress I want) but nothing really for my ultimate goal. I need something big, I think.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Double D's back where they belong!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I will take a trip to Hawaii with my mom and sister and celebrate!!! GIRLS ONLY!

Can't wait!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I will look in the mirror and for the first time in my life I will like what I see. :smile: I cant wait
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I also plan to get my belly button pierced! I actullay just discussed this with a friend earlier today!
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    Double D's back where they belong!

haha I hear ya there.... I have f's which i pray to god will shrink a little.. and they may need a perk up
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options

Same here, just hit my goal and my "fix" date is set for June :blushing:

As long as you two aren't getting your significant others "fixed".
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I will geta bunch of tattoos a tummy tuck and a breast lift.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im getting my first two piece, getting my belly button pierce...and most importantly a sexy dress to show off all of my hard work and dedication!!!
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    x
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take the dance class (American Tribal style belly dance) that I've been wanting to take for years. :)