20lbs to lose?

Options
Hey guys! I've got 20 lbs left to my goal weight and was wondering if anyone else did too? I was thinking we could make a friendly competition and see who can get their first? A little motivation to keep me going and maybe you too. Anybody interested? :-)

Replies

• angieguaba
    Options
    i also have 20 more lbs to loose... just hope i can loose by the summer.....:) lets see... GOOD LUCK !!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I've got about 15 to go.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ive got 22lbs to lose..was down at 19lbs but gained in the last few days lol
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sure, I have exactly 20 left to lose, let's go for it!
  • bdtaylor2009
    Options
    I have 30 to lose
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yes. This is the last 20 and it will most likely be my big challenge. I am very interested! If no one else would like to do it, just friend me and I will be in it with you!! Best wishes!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have 23 lbs to lose by Sept 1!
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also have about 20 pounds to lose!!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    I have about 21 - 23 pounds to lose! Let's go for it! Well, should say by my scales, Butt naked, not by Dr.'s scales! LOL Fixing to change my Official weigh in weight and day.
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I have 16 left. My goal is to achieve 120 by Memorial Weekend (48 days away).
  • BeesKnees123
    Options
    :drinker: I'm in. Starting today.
    Starting weight is 152.

It helps me if I have a specific day per week to check in with new weight loss.
    Do you want to do that?
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    :drinker: I'm in. Starting today.
    Starting weight is 152.

It helps me if I have a specific day per week to check in with new weight loss.
    Do you want to do that?

Yea we can do that! Sounds good to me :)
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I've got about 15 left to get to my goal, and then probably another 5 to get down to healthy BMI... so, yeah, about 20 total. I'm in.
  • lmv88
    lmv88 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have about 20-25 left to lose, so this works for me. I lost 3 last week, so hopefully 3 more next week!