On losing 40 lbs in 12 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the advice, I will surely put it to good use....Good luck, be safe, you look fantastic and keep up the good work!
  • dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    This is one of the best "real life" success stories I have ever read. Great job. I think HR monitoring is absolutely key to success and I am glad to see you reference that.

Thanks for sharing,

Dmor

http://dk-trainingjournal.blogspot.com/
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful!
    You look very nice and I bet the temptations can be hard there....I love Baskin' Robbins!
    Your wife will be very proud.

Be safe.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job. Thanks for sharing your story. I will print this and use for inspiration. :bigsmile:
  • jual76
    jual76 Posts: 13
    Options
    still down:smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Good job
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in the military too... I do the running and all the high intensity workouts... I am so going to try this... I will however start bringing someting to occupy me while working out.

Great job on the weightloss that is so great
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bumpin to read when I have a wee bit more time:drinker:
  • mstoni04
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your success and thanks for the advice.
    101604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story. You look GREAT! ( I say as a mother to her son!) :flowerforyou:
  • nuctec
    nuctec Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! I went to the body for life website and started the 12 weeks tranformation challenge. I am on my 6 weeks and lost 17 lbs. so far. Can wait to see where I'll be in 6 more weeks. Thanks. you are an inspiration for a lot of people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!