where my DMB fans at?!?

Options
dancingnancies
dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
Holler! what is your favorite Dave song? and what is your favorite Dave song to exercise to?

My fav. song is 'dancingnancies'--obviously :laugh: and my fav. workout song is 'two step'!

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Let me be the first to raise my hand and shout hell yeah to the Wharehouse!

So hard to pick a favorite song, Love Dancing Nancies, Live at luther college version is sweet.

Cortez the killer, Proudest Monkey, Rapunzel, Two step, #41.. how do you choose?
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I'm from Charlottesville Virginia. I saw Dave a few times at a place called Tracks in town.

First time they said 9pm. Dave showed up at 11pm

Second time Halloween Tracks emptied the place of tables and chairs (read stuffed too many people it to the place) standing for 3 hours Dave came out at Frackin' MIDNIGHT. And he had shaved his head.

I'm being all done with DMB...
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    YESS!!!
    I've got so much DMB on so many playlists...on long runs, I love having "crash into me" playing...but the remix version with incubus...I just love it.
    Also, listening to their live concerts when I'm running is awesome.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Live at luther college version is sweet.

Love that album!!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I also got to throw in The Stone, The maker, Blue water/JTR, typical situation, ants marching, the last stop... too many I tell ya.

I have a Frat Daddy mix on my iphone full of DMB that I play on shuffle during cardio. That mix also has Jeff Buckley, James Blunt, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Howie Day, Bob Marley, Dispatch and so fourth
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I'm from Charlottesville Virginia. I saw Dave a few times at a place called Tracks in town.

First time they said 9pm. Dave showed up at 11pm

Second time Halloween Tracks emptied the place of tables and chairs (read stuffed too many people it to the place) standing for 3 hours Dave came out at Frackin' MIDNIGHT. And he had shaved his head.

I'm being all done with DMB...

Sorry to hear that. I have been to over 3 dozen shows and have never been dissapointed. Ive seen him in VA, NY Vegas and Cali.

I will always be a fan.
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love him! Grey Street, Stay, What You Are, Ants Go Marching......I could go on. These are all on my playlist! I have seen him several times, even brought my kids, had 3rd row, awesome!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    MMMMM....DAVE. He's gonna be my hubby one day.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Galek was my maiden name. M is my middle initial and my last name now starts with "B". My eldest son is Dmitri Michael. He and I appreciate your support and would like to thank all the fans out there - we couldn't have done nothing extraordinary without you! X-D
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Yeah my wife always says she thinks I would go gay for dave, if given the chance.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Love Love LOVE DMB!!!!! Impossible to pick just one (or even a few!) favorite song(s). But, You & Me has special meaning between my hubby and I so that one is right up there.

There's nothing like a Dave show, that's for sure! :smokin:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options

Yeah my wife always says she thinks I would go gay for dave, if given the chance.

:laugh: I warned my hubs when we first got together.
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    I have a DMB music video DVD and I watch that on the elliptical all the time!

My favorite DMB songs are Halloween and Don't Drink the Water.

But there are hardly any DMB songs I don't love :)
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i know! it is so hard to choose. love them all. and absolutely LOVE going to shows. have been to so many and i am not stoppin' anytime soon!!!!!!!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Dave Matthews Band!!! <3 Heck yes.

I love 'Crush' and 'Angel' for a special meaning/back story with my husband.
    'Gravedigger' and 'Don't Drink the Water' are a couple of my favorites of all time.

'Ants Marching' and 'The Last Stop' are good work-out songs, although any of them work for me. Slow song? I don't mind ;)