Need accountability!

Options
A couple of friends just turned me on to this site, I'm suddenly excited about this journey. Just wanna say hello from Georgia and thanks in advance for all the support that's out there!

Replies

• AQHAShowgirl
    AQHAShowgirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You'll love it. I signed up in January and am now addicted to logging food rather than eating it. lol
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • foodjunky
    Options
    Welcome!

I have been here for a week and love the easy ability ot log food.

Good luck!
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Welcome:))
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    welcome
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP!!
  • danaat
    danaat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok people .. I started this 10 days ago and it is so easy to follow .. and it helps to stay on track ..I am 205 now and my goal weight is 175-180 range .. I have just started a new hobby : I love to stand up paddleboard !!!! I even purchased my own board in Fla last week .. So by summer , I want to be fit and thinner to really enjoy.. I am working on my weights and strength training .. and I just learned to balance above the BOSU ball and use arms weights as I balance .. Still getting used to building my menu list .. But I went to Longhorn today for a special birthday lunch and thanks to the site , I was able to make a very educated good decision on what to eat ... I love this site and look forward to working on it all year .
  • SwatBarbie
    Options
    Thank you everybody! danaat that looks fun!!!
  • danaat
    danaat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning ... how did you do this weekend ? Did you eat right or at least better ?? I know with 3 kids it's hard for you to eat better when ou have to cook for a family .. how old are your kids ? I was at the Indy races in Leeds, Al Sat and saw a Bremen fire officer shirt in front of me on a guy with his family.. and yesterday I took the paddleboard to the lake and paddled for over 2 hours !!! YEAH !!!
    what shift are you on ? hours ?

I love that on my phone , I can type in a rest and it gives me their whole menu , so I can pick the best thing ... Are you on facebook ?