need MAJOR support

Options
I am on here everyday! Looking for friends who come on everyday and want to exchange posts. I have a lot to loose and want to find a core group of people who have lots to loose.:smile:

Replies

• kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday as well. Ive lost 28, have about 40 more to go!!! Feel free to friend me!!
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs I want to lose, feel free to add me if you like!
    :drinker:
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Friend me :)
  • MOMO228
    MOMO228 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am back to being on here everyday. My total goal was 40 pounds, and I have lost 15 but I know how hard it can be wether your loosing a little or a lot. It's still a life change that's never easy. But if you can make it through the first couple of weeks, it's not that bad. This website is awesome! It has really kept me on track!:flowerforyou:
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 left to go...
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I am on here all the time! I am looking to lose anywhere from 50-70 lbs and basically am just trying to have a healthier lifestyle all around. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :smile:
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Welcome... I have ALOT to loose either way....whether it is my 150 lbs I need to lose, or losing my life. We can support each other, we can do this!!!
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well . I have 100+ lbs to lose I'm new to this site only about a week But I'm starting to use this more than FB!!