When I reach my goal weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    We're going to try for baby #2. I want to be healthy this time around (was very overweight when we had our daughter, it caused complications, etc).

Maybe I'll enjoy wearing a bikini first. :laugh:
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm going to SEE my bellybutton!!
  • littlenoms
    Options
    New clothes....in a smaller size.
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If I meet my goal weight of 120 I will pierce my belly button :-)... does anyone else have a reward for their goal weight?

That's my same goal weight!! Let's cheer for us!!! Hurray!! :happy:

I just really want to wear a 2 piece bathing-suit!
  • MOMO228
    MOMO228 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yeah, my husband is buying me one of those western bling belts. I haven't tucked a shirt in for about four years, and yesterday I just bought a new pair of jeans 4 sizes smaller.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    one definate thing im getting when i reach goal is a tattoo on my belly and it pierced plus i plan to buy my first sexy black dress
  • JenniCH
    JenniCH Posts: 74
    Options
    It's funny... when I started my weight loss journey (115 lbs ago... good Lord...) I used to think "When I am at my goal weight... I will spend an entire day eating pizza and cheesecake!" and I've noticed that over the last year my mindset towards food, nutrition, ETC has changed so drastically... I'm no longer losing weight to be "skinny" - I'm losing it to be "healthy" -- I don't live to eat, I eat to live... and now the LAST thing I want to do to celebrate hitting my goal weight (10 more pounds!!) is to stuff my face with horrible, unhealthy processed foods -- I think I will celebrate by just smiling the entire day knowing that I gave myself the AWESOME gift of health and I will probably go camping or do something fun outdoors (not that I won't be doing that this summer anyway...)
    However... I will be reaching my goal weight around the same time that I get married (June 11) so that's probably celebration enough!! :)
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    lol yeah....Im getting something "fixed" when I finish my weight loss journey!!! hehehe :blushing:

Same here, just hit my goal and my "fix" date is set for June :blushing:

As long as you two aren't getting your significant others "fixed".

LOL. He took it upon himself to get that done after we had baby #5. LOL