Options
:smile: I am new to Myfitnesspal. Needed some fresh air. Am trying to lose 65 lbs. I think I can do it.

Replies

• Cateey
    Options
    :smile: I am new to Myfitnesspal. Needed some fresh air. Am trying to lose 65 lbs. I think I can do it.
  • tcx3
    tcx3 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new too. Just joined a few days ago.....so far, so good. I've done Weight Watchers many, many times. I hope this works. I have 65 to lose too. I'm pretty motivated so I think I'll do well.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Cateey....I KNOW you can do it! If I can lose 22 pounds, and counting, so can you.

Good luck and have a great Sunday!
    00020121.gif
  • Cateey
    Options
    :smile: Thank you! I am motivated to lose. Have a great Sunday too.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • investinginme
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am new to fitnesspal.com. I have about 16 pounds to loose. I just joined a week ago and stopped tracking for a while and then got a reminder message so I am back on track today. I made a contract with myself that I would track what I eat and ONLY eat the calories I have for the day until I get to goal.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Investing in me
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new also and need to lose at least 60 pounds. I wish you all the luck in the world and hopefully we can do this together. if you ever want a friend and need to chat I am here. I love getting and giving support! Add me to your friends list if you want to!

Renae