Exercising Apps.

Options
Was wondering which apps don't need internet to still work. My gym doesn't have wifi so I was wondering which running gps apps work without internet. any?

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    "Cardio Trainer" works with a pedometer when GPS isn't available. I use it indoor and outdoor! Not sure if it has to have internet or not...It's on my phone, that has internet.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I have a few good non running apps if your interested?
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sure!
  • MeganH81
    MeganH81 Posts: 38
    Options
    You don't have to have WiFi for the internet apps to work... they run on your carriers web and should work just fine unless your gym is in a cave.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am using Endomondo. available on internet, and most smart phones.

It is really easy to use:wink:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I use cardio trainer to log my runs...does a lot if other exercise also! This ap is available on the android phones! Find it an excellent ap!
  • lschramm
    lschramm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club is an awesome work out app. and it's completely free! it's a very large program, but it's because all the videos are already downloaded, no internet needed. Not sure what phone you have, but this is an iphone app. I love to do the "focus" routines.
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club is an awesome work out app. and it's completely free! it's a very large program, but it's because all the videos are already downloaded, no internet needed. Not sure what phone you have, but this is an iphone app. I love to do the "focus" routines.

I only have a Ipod Touch. & it doesnt get internet unless there is free wifi. Is there a gps with that app>
  • thexica124
    thexica124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a Couch to 5K running app. The only thing you would need internet for is if you wanted to post on FB or twitter that you did it. It's called C25K and the logo is a green circle with a little running man in it.
  • 2wheelit
    2wheelit Posts: 10
    Options
    Endomondo works the best on my droid. Ive tried a few others but like endo the best. Feel free to add me up!

http://www.endomondo.com/profile/200242