This is Easy Peasy!

Options
So my husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary in this coming week and we have talked and are ready to take that next step to starting a family. Unfortunately we have a good amount of weight to lose before we can do that! A friend recommended this site to me today and we both signed up and I love the simplicity of the site. Did a practice run through today and I love it, also linked it up to my phone. We are ready to get back in shape and lose the weight! Any other newlyweds trying to start a family?

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I am older and have my 30th Anniversary this week but welcome and good luck on your journey.

Best of Luck, you can do it!
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good call - this site is amazing and I know you and your husband will be sucessful!!!
    My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years and have an almost 3 year old son - we're trying for #2 next spring - I'm waiting because I'm still trying to get to a weight that I'm comfortable with and want to ensure I keep up with these newer healthier habits so that next time it's not so hard to lose the baby weight!!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll be here to support you!!!
  • delisa83
    delisa83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We've been married for 5 years and have one son (two next friday :-() but I am loosing weight so we can have another.

This site makes it so easy to become aware of what your eating and where your going right or wrong.

Feel free to add me as a friend also :smile:
  • LaLaLewi
    LaLaLewi Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks ladies, will do! I'm really excited!