C25K Group

Options
2»

Replies

• hdee29
    hdee29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Okay folks I am on Week 5-Day 3 and tonight is a 25 minute run. I am quite nervous. But I will check back and let you know.

Also - Tues. was Day 2 and the next morning I weighed in and had lost enough that the number moved me from "obese" to just "overweight" for my height. Yay for small victories!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 7 this week. For any of you that are looking for the link to the podcasts here it is.

Just download them and copy to you MP3 player.

http://www.ullreys.com/robert/Podcasts/page4/files/rss.xml
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I've just done week 1 of couch to 5K. I'm doing it with my 7 year old which is an extra challenge, and we're going to run the Race for Life on 3rd July.

I downloaded the NHS free podcasts from here http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx
    there's lots of other useful information on here too.

Good luck everyone
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Okay folks I am on Week 5-Day 3 and tonight is a 25 minute run. I am quite nervous. But I will check back and let you know.

Also - Tues. was Day 2 and the next morning I weighed in and had lost enough that the number moved me from "obese" to just "overweight" for my height. Yay for small victories!

That is awesome! Small victories are what keep us moving forward! I hope you did good on your 25 minute run!!
  • thexica124
    thexica124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing at this?
    I am doing Week 1 Day 3 tonight! My legs are pretty sore, but I am getting through it fairly well. I have been doing it on a treadmill since I don't get out of work until late. I am nervous about starting week 2 and running more.
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Been doing pretty good here, completed week 2 today. Although I think I will probably give myself a rest day tomorrow and do it again Sunday. Week 3 and running 3 minutes scares me a bit!!
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Week 2 done! Week 3 starts on Wednesday! :-)