Insanity Workout

Options
Hello!

I am getting back into shape and have just started the Insanity workout program. I have done it before and absolutely love it but this time is a bit harder, I haven't been working out as much and it really kicks my butt! Anyways, I was wondering what I should program it under since there isn't an "Insanity" exercise listed in MFP. A friend of mine would use kickboxing and another used calisthenics (vigorous effort) but I was wondering which would be most accurate for tracking these workouts.

Today I did plyometric cardio circuit-probably around 400 calories? I wasn't 100% but still pushed extremely hard.

Replies

• masterbean
    Options
    I've just been using the create an entry and using cardiovascular as the category. I've been typing in the name of the work out so that I way I can keep track of what I did on what day.
  • seachelle
    seachelle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I create a new exercise and input each workout as I do a new one and use my heart rate monitor to enter my burn.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    That is probably a good idea. I need a HR monitor since I lost my last one when I moved. Any suggestions on a good one that isn't TOO expensive? I have heard amazon has some good deals for them, but I want one that tracks calories and has a stopwatch included.

Thanks for the input!