Introduce Yourself

Options
Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to this site, but not to trying to lose weight... :( I'm hoping that this site will guide me in the right direction to a healthy lifestyle and a happier ME! My entire life I have struggled with weight loss. I think the weight just loves me too much it doesn't want to leave. haha I can't weight to finally shed those pounds and feel great! I've read a few success stories and became inspired! I know this isn't going to be easy, but soooo worth it. If anyone has any suggestions for me that you think I could benefit from, please tell me!

Btw, CONGRATULATIONS to those that have made it to their goal! Great job and I bet you feel fabulous!

Happy weight loss everyone! :)

Jena

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too! Welcome.
  • jbena0419
    Options
    p.s.s. Sorry for any spelling errors and what not....
  • NoahGayDaniels
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP! :D
  • jbena0419
    Options
    welcome to you too!
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! mfp is definitely a good tool to get you towards a healthier lifestyle :)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Not sure what your goal is exactly but I'm sure if you stick to what this website offers, you will reach it!

Hardest part is motivation. You'll find plenty around here though.
  • kimmybrown
    Options
    Iam new to this site but have been struggling to lose weight the last year and 1/2 . I am so happy to get on track. ;)
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am new to the site as well, I have only used the app on my iPhone and today I just accessed the webpage and I love it! There are so many success stories as well as great tips and advice.

I hope you reach your goals! I know it is hard to change bad habits/lifestyles but this site really does help. It feels good to have others trying to reach the same goals as you and know you are not alone!

Even if you don't want to lose weight-making the decision to be healthier is such a great choice! Numbers are not what is important-it is how you feel that matters!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I know you will love this site. Good luck on your journey and best of luck to you meeting your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other.
  • esmer4babes
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and already love it :-)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hi!! once your in the right direction you will be shedding!!
  • Wish2BSkinny
    Options
    Welcome! I just started a couple days ago as well. I was doing my own weight loss program that tracked my calories and exercise. Lost 20 pounds so far. I started MFP for the motivation & support that is so easily found around here. Feel free to add me as a friend. AND good luck! You'll do great!