Turbo Jam

Options
I have found that I really don't care for Turbo Jam as much. If there is someone out there that would like to buy it let me know. :bigsmile:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have found that I really don't care for Turbo Jam as much. If there is someone out there that would like to buy it let me know. :bigsmile:
  • aalli002
    aalli002 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how much are you selling it for and what did you not like about it?
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    i don't know how much to sell it for. I just much rather do the 30day shred. Its easier for me to get the moves down. Im not very coordinated :laugh: I have only used it a couple of times and I bought it new.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi j_g! Ive been looking into getting TJ myself. Im wondering now if I should re-consider doing TJ because Im not very coordinated at all either! I have trouble getting down and keeping up with the moves on Denise Austins cardio dvd's lol! I just dont like when they do all those fancy footwork things:laugh: I need something easy to follow, and something that I dont need a choreographer to learn!:grumble: I think thats why I try to get my cardio in by walking most days, but I just sometimes feel like staying inside, or its raining out, to cold...etc. But I sure would like it if someone invented a good cardio workout that was simple to follow:embarassed: I get sooo frustrated trying to do what they do!! Alot of times I end up standing there looking at the tv in frustration just shaking my head:noway: :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    My favorite workout video is the 30day shred. The best that I have found so far. Jillian really explains the moves to do and what not to do. My husband likes it also. Hes not a big fan of turbo jam. I know there are lots of people out there that love it. That is great for them I just can't keep up.