Marking territories

Options
RDH0513
RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
Okay maybe some ladies can identify with this, but maybe not. This is just something I have noticed my fiance doing lately...

It's chest day. My ipod is going and I am feeling good. I am about to start rep 8 and I look up and BAM. Kyle( my fiance) it just standing there so close to my head that I thought he was about to sit on me! I sat up and looked at him confused, and slightly pissed, then I looked over and 3 like 16 YEAR OLD kids just came in. 16! He has never done anything that said he was jealous or threatened, but for some reason he does this at the gym.

I really wanted to just ask if he would like to go ahead and pee on me to mark his territory, he responded with " huh? what are you talking about..." and walked away haha. Is this just something my guy does, or a general guy thing??

Replies

• tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine does the walk up with the chest sticking out LOL!!! So no it is not just yours :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    perhaps, i do this to my hubby actually...when i see girls walk into the bar or to a party, i'm all over him like white on rice. not in a PDA kinda way, but in a "hey this is my hubby, don't try anything funny" way.
  • chaparra81
    Options
    He knows you are hot and getting sexier every day that passes. My husband has never been the jealous type but lately he feels the need to call me more than usual... aah the tables are turning (;
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    He knows you are hot and getting sexier every day that passes. My husband has never been the jealous type but lately he feels the need to call me more than usual... aah the tables are turning (;

haha! I guess I should take it as a compliment!!