INSANITY THE ASYLUM

Options
YEA!!!!!!!!!! It is finally out! Who is ready to take the challenge with me? I know I'm ready and can't wait to get ripped! And it's only 30 days, you can do anything for 30 days!
Copy the link to watch the video for a preview of all the CRAZY RIDICULOUS moves!

http://bcove.me/c5b272fa

Replies

• jrlitt76
    jrlitt76 Posts: 52
    Options
    damn girl!! you are already crazy ripped!!! tell me you go tthat way from doing Insanity the 60 day program!!???
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh wow... yeah, I'm DEFINATELY not ready for that yet! LOL!

Good for you for doing it though!! :)
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I did Insanity over a year ago and have been doing other things since then! I like to change it up because I get bored easily!
  • LauraW116
    LauraW116 Posts: 26
    Options
    I really want this one but i want to finish Insanity first. i cant wait for p90x MC2 , But im gonna finish p90x first then p90x plus
  • Angel1029
    Options
    I know, I can't wait either! It just looks so much fun so I couldn't pass it up.
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When u starting I'm always up for a challenge!!
  • Angel1029
    Options
    I have about 30 more days of RevAbs and then I'll start The Asylum!!!!
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    o wonder how that would pair up with a hybrid of chaelene extreme?? i start that thursday after my current hybrid! how is rev abs??? bretts great on the biggest lose)
  • Angel1029
    Options
    There is going to be a hybrid with P90X already included with the package sooooo maybe the strength workouts in P90X could be swapped with CLX's.
    I had to stop RevAbs and just do CLX because my toe still hasn't healed completely, so no jumping around for about another week or so.