Attention All Wii Zumba Users! Help!

Options
Hey Everyone,

So I've been using the Wii Zumba Fitness and love it.....but wanted to ask any of you out there who also have it - what's up with establishing your "Difficulty" level? Regardless of whether I set mine to "Easy" or "Medium", the dance routines are always the same! At least they are for Zumba Party and Zumba Class. Anybody know why they have you set a Difficulty level if the routines don't really change?

I thought setting my Difficulty level to Medium would help me burn more calories - but it didn't happen. Any advice or input?

Thanks!

Replies

• scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I found that the routine is the same, but it somehow seems "pickier" about doing the moves right. Not really sure how it knows anyways, but on easy the progress bar moves a lot further than on medium (for me anyways).
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    The pickiness sounds about right for Zumba on Kinect ... but I guess I can't be sure. Hmm ...
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    [double *grumble grumble*]
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Yep thats exactly what it is. It demands you to be more accurate with the moves.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You mean the difficulty changes? :tongue:

I'm just a beginner . . .

What's the deal with the stages?
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well, thank you everyone!

That explains why last night, after I had changed it to Medium from Easy, it didn't look like I was doing the moves as well - the girl was red more often than she was yellow or green. And I was like, "what's up? I did great at this routine yesterday! ". I thought the battery in my Wii Remote might have been low - but now I know it was cuz I changed the difficulty. Thank you guys!!