healthy girl?

Options
I have heard many people mention "Healthy Girl". I went on their website and looked online at Amazon and saw a few books. One was 200 recipes under 200 calories and the other was 300 calories under 300 calories.. Does anyone have these books and are they worth buying?

Thanks and have a good weekend!!!

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Im dumb. I meant that it was 200 or 300 recipes under 200 or 300 calories. Sorry.
  • bsundgren
    bsundgren Posts: 11
    Options
    I have heard many people mention "Healthy Girl". I went on their website and looked online at Amazon and saw a few books. One was 200 recipes under 200 calories and the other was 300 calories under 300 calories.. Does anyone have these books and are they worth buying?

Thanks and have a good weekend!!!

My mom bought me the Healthy Girl cookbook (one of them, it's in storage at the moment), and it is pretty good. It has some good recipes, but there are a lot of special ingredients you might need to buy that you might not just keep in stock. Unless, of course, you buy ahead of time with these specific recipes in mind. If you can find the cookbook used on Amazon or something, it's worth a buy. I've been thinking of buying the other one (once I remember which one I have), but I wouldn't buy it full price-- get it used, if you can find it. :)
  • rks6902
    rks6902 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have two of the Hungry Girl books. I have not yet made anythig from them but a coworker uses the recipes all of the time. She just came out with a 3rd book and she has a Facebook page and a TV show on the cooking channel, but I don't get that channel.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i get daily recipes and food tips from hungry girl...she rocks! her cookbooks are great, especially for quick and easy meals!