New Here...training for Figure Competition!

Options
Hi, I new here. I love the way things are on this site. I have been searching for a place to log my food, but haven't found one I like. I have lost 45 pounds since Sept. 08 and I am currently training for my first Figure Competition. I am excited to see all the new changes!

Replies

• RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    AHH!! I already think your awesome!!! I have always wanted to do figure! I just dont have to guts to get up on stage! I'm gonna add you, GOOD LUCK!!! and congrats on your progress so far!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome! That's one of my goals to accomplish within the next 12 months.
    Good luck!
  • krisloock
    krisloock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also doing my first Figure Competition! It's in 8 days!!!! Its an amazing adventure to say the least and this site has been extrememly helpful. Good luck to you!
  • twinsmommaplus1
    twinsmommaplus1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I am having Mia Finnegan help coach me and I am also going to join Tanji Johnson's Save Fitness Team. Hopefully, I will be stage ready with their help in no time! I find that being a stay-at-home mom of 3 little ones is a huge distraction for me.

This weekend I am buying extra storage containers so I can prepare my meals for the week, or at least a few days!

Kris, my question to you is did you go by the recommended calories and macro breakdown on here? I have already changed mine a bit, but not sure where I should be exactly. Good luck at your competition! Let me know how it goes!
  • krisloock
    krisloock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply but I've been a little crazed the last few days. I have 2 little "distractions" too and of course one of them has to be sick this week! I completely changed the macros depending on my stage of prep. In general, I increased the protein and decreased carbs and fat. Then, the last 6 weeks I cycled carbs. I'm wishing right now I had a figure coach to help me with this peak week thing!