Frustrated

And so I thought I did pretty good even though the alcoholic indulgence!

Dinner
Olive Garden - Lasagna Classico - Lunch Menu, 1 meal 580 35 32 10 7 1,930 (really looked more like 1/2 dinner)
Olive Garden - Italian Margarita, 1 margarita 240 32 0 0 0 10
Olive Garden - Salad With Dressing, 1 serving 350 22 26 3 0 1,930 (what really is a serving!)
Olive Garden - Breadstick, 1 breadstick 150 28 2 5 2 400
1,320 117 60 18 9 4,270

Andi I had to take today off after yesterday's calf-cramping bike ride.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    drink water for cramping
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Isn't it so hard to go to Olive Garden and eat only one of their awesome breadsticks!?!?
    Before we went there this month I logged on and looked up different entrees to find the lowest calorie choice....I ended up getting their cheese ravioli, a breadstick and a salad (hard not to refill the bowl!) I was amazed that I stayed within my calories for that day...of course all I had for lunch was a small salad with turkey and light dressing. Still I love this site b/c it lets you check it all out b/4 going out to eat that way you know where you will be calorie wise at the end of the day. Nice to indulge in good food now and then!
    I plan to go out w/ the hubbie for a much needed date night tomorrow night...going to our favorite bar and grill. Kinda worried about calories though since I am sure I will have to get a hamburger and of course cocktails....do I just skip logging in tomorrow then work out like a nut on Sunday? :wink:
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    drink water for cramping

I drink so much water people think there is something wrong with me! I just love it! Calf still hurts, think I pulled a muscle. Not good since I'm supposed to have a training ride tomorrow and start a 7-week Time Trial series on Wednesday!!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    drink water for cramping

I drink so much water people think there is something wrong with me! I just love it! Calf still hurts, think I pulled a muscle. Not good since I'm supposed to have a training ride tomorrow and start a 7-week Time Trial series on Wednesday!!!!
    I know I said water for cramping but you probably did pull something. People have a tendency to drink way to much water. You can tell by the color of your urine. It should be the color of lemonade if lighter too much water if darker too little water