106 pounds gone.with pics

Options
this was taken a year after my son was born. Had a rough time of being prego. I got to 340 pounds and stayed there after his birth.

Photo04082134-1.jpg

In 05,i stepped on a scale one day at work and started crying. i was 340 . that was my moment , where i knew something had to be done. i lost about 50 here.

Photo040821351.jpg

had some medical problems to deal with , then got serious. started P90X. wanted to quit everyday but hung in there.

makeoverpics002.jpg
nashville009.jpg
Photo04012054-1.jpg
maddieandme2.jpg

im at 234 right now. still got more to go , but im on my way! hope the pics work this is my first time trying to post pics. started my second round of P90x but adding Turbo Jam in for cardio.

Replies

• syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    pics didnt work , how do i post pics?
  • klynnp
    klynnp Posts: 25
    Options
    change the IMG to all lower case (img)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    this was taken a year after my son was born. Had a rough time of being prego. I got to 340 pounds and stayed there after his birth.

Photo04082134-1.jpg

In 05,i stepped on a scale one day at work and started crying. i was 340 . that was my moment , where i knew something had to be done. i lost about 50 here.

Photo040821351.jpg

had some medical problems to deal with , then got serious. started P90X. wanted to quit everyday but hung in there.

makeoverpics002.jpg
    nashville009.jpg
    Photo04012054-1.jpg
    maddieandme2.jpg

im at 234 right now. still got more to go , but im on my way! hope the pics work this is my first time trying to post pics. started my second round of P90x but adding Turbo Jam in for cardio.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you'll need [img ]*URL to picture* [/ img] without the spaces :)[/img]
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow big improvement. and congrats :) you doing great keep it up :D
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    awesome :) INSPIRATION!! :)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be so proud! :drinker:
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    WOW! You are looking great!! AND you look SOO much younger!! Congratulations!!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    that is awesome
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Such an incredible accomplishment! I'm very inspired. Keep it up, girl - you are doing so well!! :)
  • syd1980
    Options
    thank you ,, i was shocked when i saw that first pic. so happy im not that person no more.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo...amazing!!!
  • cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love....love....LOVE this post!!! Incredibly inspiring!!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!you look great:)
    jane
  • Garvin_ashley
    Options
    Do you like the p90x? I heard its really hard?
  • syd1980
    Options
    Do you like the p90x? I heard its really hard?

i will be honest with you, i think P90X is a great workout, but your going to be sore. What i like about it is that you tone as you lose weight. I lost more inches than i did weight. but im in sizes that i havent really ever seen before. they tell you how to modify so you can keep it low impact, but your going to get a workout. i burn about 500-1000 calories a workout.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! And i must add that i love the cheeks on the baby! sooooo cute!
  • syd1980
    Options
    You look wonderful!! And i must add that i love the cheeks on the baby! sooooo cute!

thank you , she is my best friend sweet little girl. over a year now , and still has the cutest cheeks. i call her cheekers.
  • stealv
    stealv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome, very motivational! You look amazing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!