Absolutely done...

Options
I took a picture of be in the beginning of the year, I was nice and skinny barely any fat on my body. I look in the mirror tonight, take a picture, and compare. I look like I have a huge lump on my stomach now... I'm so depressed, everything I try doesn't seem to work, I had delayed gastric emptying as a child but idk if I have it anymore. And worst part is... Knowing that I look the way I do, I don't think I can enjoy the food or the time at my cousin's 19th bday party tomorrow... It just isn't fair

Replies

• RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    The most hilarious thing is.... I weigh 6 lbs less now than I did at the beginning of the year..... Ha and I look worse!!!
  • RichGebs
    Options
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    PLZ, don't get discouraged!! And don't focus so much on being skinny, focus on being HEALTHY! We're all here for you, feel free to friend me. =) YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • RichGebs
    Options
    It's basketball though. If I'm not in shape, I'm SCREWED! This is so tough on the mind I never had to face this problem until the start of this school year :(
  • RichGebs
    Options
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HANG IN THERE.DON`T GET DISCOURAGED.YOUR FOOD LOOKS GOOD.ARE YOU EXERCISING AND IF SO HOW MUCH?DON`T BE A QUITTER THIS IS YOUR LIFE.DON`T YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY?
    GOOD LUCK
    JANE
  • RichGebs
    Options
    I goninto my basketball court everyday and shoot baskets for 20-30min plus whatever walking I do from class to class in school Monday- Friday. 1-2 days a week I have basketball practice for 2 hours. But I see absolutely no results what so ever, I'm really starting to get upset that my body is getting more and more OUT OF SHAPE as time goes on.. Idk what's wrong