Need friends! Desperate!

Options
Hi everyone! I am needing some friends! Please suggest me as a friend. Yes I am desperate. I had a girl request to be my friend when I was feeling down because I was feeling very unmotivated. She said "You are doing great, You can do this".l I was thinking, "Wow, someone really cares!" Since her comment two weeks ago, I have lost 5 more lbs. Now I only have 9 lbs to go! Wow! Thanks so much for all of you here who help to motivate!

oh, and guess what!? Still NO COKES, since January! I feel so good, but I can't tell i am losing weight! Everyone is telling me I am, but I just don't see it! HOwever I am feeling more confident, and I feel great. Not like when i used to diet for all those years!!!!!!!!!!!!

This program "MY Fitness pal" really works!

So awesome!

thanks again!

Replies

• sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I know you can do it!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    YOU`RE DOING IT.YOU CAN DO IT THE REST OF THE WAY.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
    JANE
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to add you as a friend. Sounds like you are doing great so far. Like you, I gave up sodas in January, and haven't looked back.

Great job!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I also had a coke addiction!! I quit in January too. I have had a couple of sips here and there, but I don't really even have a craving for it anymore. I also don't see that I am losing weight. I went down two pants sizes and have lost 11 lbs. since I started trying and I've been doing weight training. Everyone says they can see it, but I can't so I I've been taking pics of myself so that I can try and see it more. I am greatful for myfitnesspal! It has really helped me a lot!
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im here if you need me! motivation and accountability is a huge factor on reaching your goals
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Friend here. We are all in this together !!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I added you!!
  • lilor3o
    lilor3o Posts: 3
    Options
    hi ;)
  • lilor3o
    lilor3o Posts: 3
    Options
    hya ;) i$ th$ ea$y fo u
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds like you're on a roll! The person that is losing the weight is usually the last one to see it so don't worry about that, I'm the same way but feel free to add me if you like, I love getting new friends!:drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hello! Check out my profile... you look like you are doing a great job! Friend me if you would..
  • ChelseyGray
    Options
    I'm adding you :) - I like when people add me as well, haha
  • poshy
    poshy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am very new on this site and read your post....sounds like your doing just Great, I will be happy to add you as a friend. I need motivation as well but I need to lose a lot more then you do. Just because you cannot see the weight loss on the scale does not mean you are not losing...sometimes our bodies just need a rest I think...lol..but I am sure YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Just so you know you are AWESOME feel free to add me I love a good friend to help push me along the way and I also love to do some of the pushing lol we can all get through this together
  • Mchavez2018
    Mchavez2018 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Mchavez2018
    Options
    I added you!!

thanks so much!
  • Mchavez2018
    Options
    Hello! Check out my profile... you look like you are doing a great job! Friend me if you would..

I just requested you! thanks so much!
  • Mchavez2018
    Options
    Hi there,

I am very new on this site and read your post....sounds like your doing just Great, I will be happy to add you as a friend. I need motivation as well but I need to lose a lot more then you do. Just because you cannot see the weight loss on the scale does not mean you are not losing...sometimes our bodies just need a rest I think...lol..but I am sure YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

thanks so much! will add you now!
  • Mchavez2018
    Options
    I added you!!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mchavez2018
    Options
    I'm adding you :) - I like when people add me as well, haha

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!