Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

got the munchies

ok its 11 pm and i have got the munchies so bad. i ate a protein bar and some water. but that didn't help. my belly sounds like a tiger is trying to come out. don't really want to eat anything else. but i'm just so hungry.
what now? :grumble:

Replies

• FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Fruit fruit fruit !!!
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    glass of warm milk?
  • arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    An apple or some celery sticks? And more water
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Snack on a few veggies if you have some. That's what I try to do when I get hungry at night, which is often. I eat dinner around 7 then my last "snack" around 8ish, and I'm up until midnight or just after usually so I get hungry in those 4 hours.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Apples are pretty filling. You can also try eating half of an apple.
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    I avoid fruit because the sugar messes with my sleeping, but I do lean protein. Turkey or chicken and I make a point to avoid carbs. I also try to go to sleep before I get too hungry, LOL
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    i like to eat fresh green beans raw from the garden. i can eat those like they were potato chips!!!
    ~its all in the crunch! lol
    (rice cakes are good too. especailly the chocolate ones) :happy:
  • Go to bed. You are probably tired.
  • Eat ice!
  • Upanddown
    Upanddown Posts: 35 Member
    I say if you just ate a protein bar and drank a glass of water....your not hungry. It's habit! :flowerforyou: Distract yourself.....go take a hot bath.....or go to bed!! lol
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Go to bed.
  • Celery...you actually burn more calories chewing it than what you consume :) That or go to bed early and try to ignore the rumbling tummy, I'm doing that tonight in fact!
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    sugar free jello!
  • I agree with many...Go to BED!!! Part of this is habit if you are up late you will eat more. have a 1/2 piece of fruit, glass of water and or some veggies. I find that when I get this craving I will reach for some frozen blueberries: sweet, cold, crunchy, and fulfilling.