Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's up people?

Hmmmm, lets see... I am Josh and I used to weigh 440 pounds!

Oct. '09 I decided to change my life. In about a years time I took off 150 pounds. I loved it!

Then something happened and I got a little lax with my diet and started to revert back to old eating habits. My thought was as long as I was working out I could have whatever I wanted. I wasn't just sitting around. I go to kettlebells atleast 3 times a week and absolutely love it. I also walk my puppy several times a week. So I was kind of surprised that I ended up putting about 50 pounds back on. Lesson learned!

I started doing the things necessary to get back on track but something was still missing. I accidently found this app on my phone and decided it is just what I need. I was right. In the short time of following MFP I have lost 13 pounds. I am looking forward to getting to where I left off and then some.

I know with MFP and kettlebells I will succeed! And I look forward to seeing all of you do the same! Cya around.

Replies

• FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Great work. Very inspirational. Keep up the good work.
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Good luck to you! You've come to the right place. This site is such an inspiration, and there is a lot of support here, too! Keep up the great work.:smile:
  • Welcome and good luck!!! :)
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Welcome aboard :)
  • lilor3o
    lilor3o Posts: 3
    jo$h dnt wrry i kno it$ hard lo$in weight bt i kno yuh will do fine ur nt alone ;)))
  • Welcome to MFP, I love this site and I know you will too! There is so much support here! There are so many helpful tools that lead to a much healthier lifestyle if you use them! Make the right choices at the grocery store and eat healthy, smaller portions, drink tons of water and exercise daily! You can win the battle of the bulge! I have lost 39 pounds so far and am about 1/2 way to my goal!

So come on we can all do this together!
  • arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    Welcome to MFP!!!!! We are all here to help. Good luck on your journey:)