I did it!! I lost 102lbs! (w/pics, of course)

Options

Replies

• jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You must be so proud :)
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooo much everyone for your wonderful comments about my story. I am extremely glad that I can inspire people. I had no idea that when I posted my before and after that I would effect people this much. I don't know what else to say. Thank you again. I am going to stay on this site and hopefully it will help me maintain. You guys are awesome. I need to stop tearing up now. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ahmazing!! Your a true inspiration!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    thank you for being an inspiration to all of us here! can't wait to look at your blog and read your story, i really appreciate you sharing tonight:) have a lovely weekend as well!
  • dimplesnatcher
    Options
    And you look AMAZING!! So happy for you :)
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you are awesome and a great inspiration!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done a terrific job, and obviously worked very hard to get where you are now. Definitely an inspiration to many people.
  • k2d4p
    Options
    Thank you again everyone!!
  • flygirl123
    flygirl123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great. Congratulations, you have worked very hard. What a great
    achievement. Thank you for such inspriation! I am new here, and boy am I glad to
    be here! Please keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing!
  • unknowing6
    unknowing6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, congrats!!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are awesome fantastic job :flowerforyou:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • k2d4p
    Options
    OMG!!! Your story has me in tears :sad: I am not going to lie when I first saw it I thought, "I am not going to read this whole damn thing ....I am just going to look at the pictures!" But then then when I saw your progress I realized that I was curious how you did it. Man...all I can say is that a lot of the things you said made so much sense to me. It was almost as if the story was about me and not you. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!! Your story is so inspiring!! You look AMAZING!! All your hardwork has paid off and all I can say is that if you can do it then so can I!! I am going to get more serious with my food intake and what I choose to put in my mouth!! Thanks again :flowerforyou:

Thank you for this!
  • elizabethx
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! I have basically the identical starting weight/goal weight that you had! Congratulations. You look so beautiful!! I hope I can achieve this too!xxx
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap !!!! Awesome job Congrats Girl :drinker:
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ....and only 8 months... You are an inspiration!!! Awesome job!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You did that fast - amazing! :drinker:
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal! Your story shows us all that weight loss of any amount is entirely possible without the use of any gimmicks, fads, or surgery. You look amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I just joined yesterday, I have over 50 pounds to lose. I am currently 182 and my 'goal' is 130. Maybe even 120, I was 118 when I got married in 1992. I've been overweight for so many years now that I don't think I even know what it's like to 'feel good' anymore. When you wrote about 'choosing to be fat' and explained it, I got tears in my eyes, because you described EXACTLY what has happened to me recently. About 2 weeks ago, something clicked, and I knew that this is the year that I am going to lose this weight. It might take me all year, and that's ok. But I've finally made the decision to NOT make excuses any more......I've spent the last 15 years thinking about losing weight, and slowly gaining every year. 15 years of choosing to be overweight. No more!

You look great, and are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!