Lost 10ibs, dropped 2 dress sizes & running a marathon tomor

Options
I started using this site on the 6th Jan, knowing I had to lose weight for my first ever marathon in April.
I have recommended this site to everyone.
I have so far lost 10ibs and dropped 2 dress sizes, I still have 5 pounds to go, but feel fantastic, everyone comments on how good I look, (which is a huge boost).
Yes I am doing exercise which is very important, I am running my first marathon tomorrow in Brighton, and know I wouldn't feel confident if I had been as unfit and carrying the weight that I was.

I think I will always use this site, I used to do WW and that helped years ago, but feel this fits into my life better.
Good luck to everyone on this site.
Clare

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the run tomorrow, looks like your gonna have beautiful weather for it.let us know how you did.
  • woodys1
    woodys1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well done for starters x
    good luck luck today in marathon x
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Good job! Getting to the point you are going to run a marathon is not a joke! It's pretty much the pinnacle point of fitness.

Congratulations on getting this far and good luck to you.
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Good Luck and well done :)
  • roointheuk
    Options
    Good luck!!!
    I am going to come down and cheer on the runners tomorrow and have a stroll :)
  • clarejbradford
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind messages. I did the marathon in 5hrs 15min on a hot blistering day. The atmosphere was amazing, the run was tough.
    Burnt off 3368 calories!!
    Had a few glasses of wine to celebrate of course.

Clare
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!