workout video suggestions?

Options
I'm looking for a great home workout DVD that doesn't require any equipment. I've heard a lot about zumba lately, so i definitely wanna give that a try, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Replies

• ashleyyy
    Options
    I'm looking for a great home workout DVD that doesn't require any equipment. I've heard a lot about zumba lately, so i definitely wanna give that a try, but does anyone have any other suggestions?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Im far from an expert, but Ive been thinking about trying Turbo Jam. Ive been hearing alot of good things about it on this site....

As for now, when I use a dvd to get my daily cardio in, Ive been using Denise Austin dvd's, that woman is a powerhouse!!:laugh:

Good luck!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    belly dancing dvds. it is a great workout!!!!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Basic Aerobics DVD gives you a nice, 20 minutes cardio workout and Denise Austin is good.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    belly dancing dvds. it is a great workout!!!!

I have a few of those icandoit...I havent actually tried one yet, but maybe I will:wink:

~Roni
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My mom copied TaeBo bootcamp workouts for me. They do include using arm bands but you can definitely do the arm exercises without the bands or even do them with light weights. I like these because they work all body parts and I'm quite picky when it comes to aerobic workouts. I need to feel it and stuff like dancing or learning sequences isn't for me so the TaeBo is great that way.
  • michelle0920
    Options
    Try the Biggest Loser Cardio Max - it's easy to follow, requires no equipment and you can go at your own pace.
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cindy Crawford dvd's are great, do the first one first as the second is a lot harder. Not so much aerobic routines but all over body toning and callinsethics (? spell check please!)..