Howdy Ya'all!

Options
Ok, so I actually don't ever say "Howdy Ya'all", it is more like "Hey, what's up?" But, I figured being from Kansas people might assume I sound like I am from the Midwest... I don't though :)
Anyways, Hey, what's up? lol.... I'm Mandy... Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say that I have really enjoyed the time I have spent with this site, it has really helped! :)

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    hi! from another photogrrl ;)
  • SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi from New Zealand! Used to live in Missouri but moved here about 7 years ago! :)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hello back at you. Glad to meet you. I agree this site is also the best that happened since sliced toast. well, low calorie unbuttered of course. lol
  • photogurl
    photogurl Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi ladies!! How are all of you?!?! This site is defiantly awesome!!
    I lived in Missouri for a bit, Aurora and then Liberty.
    What kind of picture do you take, Grrl? :)
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello - I am also from Missouri, a small town called MOBERLY, MO - Lived there for 20 years until I enlisted in the Navy at 21 and been to Florida, Georgia, and now overseas in Bahrain and next Lemoore, California. Welcome!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Welcome from the east coast! (Jersey, to be more specific) I travel to Oklahoma via Wichita on a regular basis...will be there for Easter break!
  • photogurl
    Options
    I actually live in Wichita! :) I grew up in a small town just 30 minutes south of here named Wellington. How come you go to Oklahoma?
    I grew up in the Air Force, and then married into the Army. It was a crazy life for me... I still after being divorced 9 years, have so many military tendencies it's not even close to funny! Do you like the Navy?
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! How are all of you?!?! This site is defiantly awesome!!
    I lived in Missouri for a bit, Aurora and then Liberty.
    What kind of picture do you take, Grrl? :)

I mostly shoot local (and sometimes national) bands. Trying to get into doing more promotional stuff and portraits.
  • photogurl
    Options
    It is hard to switch, I did it in 2006 and I am just not getting decent business.