Ordering Insanity Soon

amberfranklin1
amberfranklin1 Posts: 79 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
After all of the great replies I received trying to decide between P90X and Insanity, I have chosen to order Insanity. BTW, I received several emails from Coaches and appreciate your input, its nice to hear from those who have done the program. I actually found it on ebay for $50 and am glad I didnt jump on it, the post was taken down the next day, I assume it was not legitimate! Would love to find a cheaper deal than the beachbody website but have not found anything great, so if anyone knows of a cheaper way, please let me know. Anyway, with 2 teens I am very busy with them a lot of the evenings and wondered how important it was to stick to the 6 days a week? I do elliptical every morning before everyone is up and wanted to use this as an evening workout with the family, but it will probably be impossible to stick to 6 days a week. Has anyone had descent results with fewer days? Im not stuck on 60 days, so if it takes longer it just does, just wondered if this would be a problem. Thanks for any comments.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.