30 Day Shred, Who's tried it??

Options
Going to buy Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Interested to hear whos tried it, if it worked for you, what you think of it??? Thanks

Replies

• ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I use it and I love it! It is awesome!
  • Tifiney_Rey
    Tifiney_Rey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing workout. You'd think it's not much since it's a video. But that woman kicks your butt! I love this workout. I have 4 of her dvds.
  • Stacey23Fields
    Options
    I have 30ds BFBM and NMTZ! I love them all!!! I really could notice a difference when I was done!!
  • Mowens930
    Options
    All of her videos kick your butt. My favorite is No More Trouble Zones, but 30-Day Shred it great!
  • Talonwife
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking of renting it from Netflix - you know, try before you buy?!?
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting it from netflix but plan to do the full 30 days, found it on walmart.com for $7.98 which is cheaper then a month of netflix. I tried one day of it while it was on OnDemand and it kicked my butt so Im really looking forward to trying it. Have any of you done it for the full 30 days???
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great 20 minute workout. I'd recommend it.
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am expecting mine to arrive this coming week - I am a little anxious but willing to try it !
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I own one, tried 3 days before and my thigh muscles were so sore for 2 days that it was so difficult to climb stairs and getting down(I have to as my apartment is on 2nd floor). It is good but not for me.
  • rshells
    rshells Posts: 33
    Options
    I am doing that workout now I just finised doing Day 4 level one and it really works out your entire body. I think it is an excellent choice for a workout video
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've done it and liked it. I only lost about 5 pounds but lost about 14 inches. I'm currently doing 30DS again but I'm doing two levels a day. It's tough but doable.
  • kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting ready to move to workout level 2 and I'm already noticing a difference in my muscle tone. I'm anxious to finish the 30 days and see how much change there is from start to finish, but so far 10 days in I'm pretty impressed!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I just got it the other day. Today is day 3 of level one.

I read a lot before starting it and was worried..lol. I heard people say they could not move and were close to throwing up after the first day. I made it through the first day and can't do the modified pushups too well and begin to hate jumping jack/skipping a little but all in all it wasn't too bad. I did it and could still move the next day. I did feel it in my legs a bit though while going down and up stairs. I am a little more sore this morning but nothing major. I am a little worried about todays exercise though as not sure how the sore legs will be. It could get better with more movement or tomorrow may even be more sore then today. I also found the exercise goes pretty quick and I am able to burn 200+ calories in that time.

So far so good. I have taken weight, measurements and pics from all angles..lol. I am not planning to do anything else so that I know what I achieve is from this workout alone.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have it and I love it! And since it's such a short workout, it's easy to fit it into your day :smile:
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5 level one today and I'm loving it! I was REALLY sore the first 2-3 days, like it seriously hurt to move, but I made myself get up and do it every morning... and now, on day 5 I don't hurt at ALL anymore! :) You just gotta push through the pain. I'm noticing a definite difference in my strength and endurance levels, as well as in my muscle tone. It is definitely worth buying!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love the shred!! I am on level 3 day 3. I don't do it every day so it has taken me a little over a month to get to this level, but I do love the workout! I know I have lost inches around my waist, but I am waiting until the end to do all my measurements. It definitely does work! I bought mine at Target for $9.99. Go get it!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog! Link bottom of ticker....done it twice
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog! Link bottom of ticker....done it twice