30 Day shred...

Options
just started! Day 1 down!

Replies

• cgcotten
    cgcotten Posts: 51
    Options
    Congratulations I got up to 6 days and had to quit for health reasons. Now I am walking instead,
    hope to get back to it one day soon!!
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Yay!! I'm on day 4 and really feeling it. I think my format is getting better and therefore really getting the benefits, but man I am sore today. Might just do a walk, just dance and a step video. Btw, I feel stronger on day 4 if you could believe that :D didn't need to catch my breath as much. Good luck on ur workout.

6389135.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • taynshy
    taynshy Posts: 4
    Options
    I will tell you this... I'm on Day 6 and although I'm REALLY sore (especially in the front of my thighs...ouch!!! ... I feel really proud. I'm not an "exerciser" and I have NEVER reached the "high" or "the zone" that people talk about when they refer to working out, so this is a big deal for me.

I will, however, send out a warning, from personal experience, with this:

I ate under or right at my calorie goal and did 30DS for 3 days straight and I GAINED 3.5 lbs. Now, logically I know that it's probably my body adjusting and is in no way 3.5 lbs of fat, but it was VERY discouraging. It caused me to struggle through Day 4, but now I'm back down but only to where I started. Everyone around me is telling me this is "normal" but as long as I've been dieting (all my life), I've never experienced this. So, anyway, stay encouraged, expect the unexpected, push through the pain, and I think we will see some results (I'm preaching to myself here too :tongue: ).

Good Luck!!
  • Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    what's the 30 day shred?
  • klynnp
    klynnp Posts: 25
    Options
    it's a fitness/work out dvd by JIllian Michaels. Combines cardios, strength training, and ab work all in 20 minutes a day!
  • kristendo
    kristendo Posts: 25
    Options
    i started today too! she kicked my *kitten*! :P
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! I did 12 days back in feb, missed a day which ended up being 3 days and that was that. Never continued after that. But now I'm trying it again and am going to do the full 30 days. good luck to you and way to go!
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did her video today and it sure was a good one