Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what day do you weigh in?

2»

Replies

• HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    I weigh on a Monday so that I am stricter on the weekend
  • lnelson88
    lnelson88 Posts: 64
    I like your idea of Friday that way you start your weekend off with a reminder of how far you've come or where you need to go!

I used to weigh in on Friday's too but when I found that I lost it had an opposite effect on my thinking. I started thinking "Hey, I lost this week and now it's the weekend so I can live it up a little!" NOT the right move for me. I now weigh in on Monday's in order to keep me in check throughout the weekends.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    I try to say that Friday mornings are my official weigh-in day. I picked that day because I usually do really well all week and then splurge on the weekends, so Friday mornings seemed to be a time when I'd be at my lowest / most consistent weight.

But in reality, I hop on the scale most mornings. Today I hopped on and saw that I finally broke the 160# mark, which was my first mini-goal! I sure as heck recorded it even thought it's not a Friday! :)
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    i used to weigh in on mondays, so i would be really strict with food/drinks on the weekend... however i changed to saturday mornings so that i would do great allll week, and on saturday night at dinner i would eat/ go out to eat whatever i wanted for that ONE MEAL... it helped eliminate cravings, made me reeeealllly think about what it was that i wanted so bad, and i would get it out of my system and do great the whole week. i joined WW on january 25th... and am down 23 lbs. i aim for 2.5 a week and it has been working great for me. my last 4 weigh ins were _3.8, -2.6, -2.6 , -3.8 HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Me and my boyfriend weigh in day is Tuesday morning. We picked this day because that's when the Biggest Loser is on. lol We have a "last chance workout" Monday nights as well. Makes it fun for us!

I love this such a fab idea.

i weigh in on sunday mornings
  • Baileymqt
    Baileymqt Posts: 28 Member
    I weigh myself every four days. If I've been good with my diet, I can lose 1/2 pound in four days. If I weigh too frequently I might not see a weight loss at all.
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    oooh! i also like the idea of Monday weigh-ins, for the whole keeping me from getting lazy on the weekends.... now I am torn. :brokenheart:
  • We do it on a Friday at our house, Used to be so if we had met a target we would know we could have a little treat. Now just so I know im on track still and to remind me the weekend is ahead and not to over do it food wise

Thats great!! I think I am going to change my weigh in from a monday to the friday!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I have been weighing on fridays, but I forgot yesterday :sad: I weigh in then because I spin on mondays and wednesdays and we usually end up going out to eat on the weekends, so I figured this is probably the most "true" day.