Hello

Just wanted to say Hi.

I've been on other programs and was told that this was a great site for tracking my food intake.

Replies

• osbullies
    osbullies Posts: 6 Member
    Just wanted to say Hi.

I've been on other programs and was told that this was a great site for tracking my food intake.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome - this is a great place to be :happy:
  • welcome and its my 1st day on here and im looking for some friends to chat with that can help me stay on track im doing the slim in 6 again lol
    thanks
    Amanda :flowerforyou:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Welcome! This is the best site I've found for tracking. Mike rocks! (Mike invented the site)

Hope you enjoy it too. And btw - can't help but be curious... you're not a bully are you? It's an interesting screen name. Mine is a nod to Eowyn the warrior princess.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP... you've found yourself a very wonderful place to make healthy lifestyle change and have fun doing it... lots of great peeps, awesome tools, more subject threads than you can imagine

We're always glad to have new folks join us here:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    welcome and its my 1st day on here and im looking for some friends to chat with that can help me stay on track im doing the slim in 6 again lol
    thanks
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to you as well:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    welcome and its my 1st day on here and im looking for some friends to chat with that can help me stay on track im doing the slim in 6 again lol
    thanks

Check out 'Communities', then look for 'search' then check for thread of Slim in 6:flowerforyou: I know there are a number of folks here that are also doing that as well, I've seen threads pop up... If you'd like to start your own thread on it...to find others...

Just go the same route... 'community', then click 'motiavtion' or 'fitness' then click new topic and let others know you're interested in friends doing that :bigsmile: