The scale went down!

Options
145Karen
145Karen Posts: 80 Member
This may not be a big success story, but I was really struggling yesterday the bad weather here put a huge damper on my mood. But I logged on My Fitness Pal and got lots of support and ideas and it helped so much! I got through the day. and only ate a couple things not really diet friendly this for me is big! I know how I get when my mood is dark like the days my give a damn gets busted. The friendly support helped me regroup and realize I am worth it and I can do this! Thank you all that responded yesterday! :happy:

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on the weather/mood thing. I will say that exercise actually does lift my mood. A LOT. I used to be a skeptic about that, but it's really true.

Glad you got a positive under your belt already today!
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Moving my body stayin busy helps everything! I take it from your name the sun is important for you too! thanks for the note. Its a snow day again here in Utah but I will get moving so I don't get sucked into the dark hole lol!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than endorphins to beat a bad mood into submission. Motion creates emotion. Keep up the great work and positive attitude!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    Glad you had positives, keep it up. Remember we're here for you! Keep busy when the darkness looms, and it'll lift soon enough. It can't stay snowy forevery, it just seems that way!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Glad to see that even though yesterday was such a dark day, you were able to work through it and find great ideas and support :D That's what I love about this site: When you are having a hard time, just post a topic or status and your friends will help you through it. I've already met some spectacular people here and there is nothing like seeing those numbers (scale and measurement) go down down down! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!