ZUMBA

Options
Does anyone have any personal stories about Zumba? Have you tried it? Do you like/love it?
I'm just trying to decide if I want to spend the money on it. Looks like fun but I have a couple other sets I've bought. I use them but I think the Tai Bo was the best!! LOVE IT. Zumba looks like it would be some what similar but lots of fun because of the dancing.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Heidi

Replies

• SaraD145
    SaraD145 Posts: 6
    Options
    I did it for the first time this week and I LOVED it! It's so much fun - especially if you like dancing!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    love it. especially classes.
    i am 400+ lbs and kept up pretty well considering it was my first time lol
  • Tiffany1111
    Tiffany1111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about the classes. My friend teaches the classes and we are personal fitness trainers, she loves it and says lots of other people do too! Give it a try.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Wii ZUmba for six weeks and really love it! It's been my best work out I think of everything I have done.
  • nfhoover
    nfhoover Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for 6 months now and I love it!! You really use muscles that are not normally used. I really encourage you to try it.:smile:
  • kcvictoria
    Options
    I do zumba in our our local gym and it is what keeps me going back! Its the only thing I enjoy in terms of exercise and combined with eating right I've lost 13lbs in 2months. I know someone who does it 3 times a week and lost 65lbs over 6month span and loves it as well.
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well, it sounds allllll goooood so I think it's a no brainer.....SOLD! = )
    Thanks everyone!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I just tried Zumba today for the 1st time. Actually, I was leaving the gym after already having worked out but I saw the class was just starting so I decided to give it a try. I LOVED it!! It takes a minute to get used to the steps but don't feel bad if you never get them all down because it seemed like a lot of people didn't. Its an energizing class that keeps you going and makes you feel sexy. Plus, the music is great! I felt like I was on vacation somewhere.

You should definitely try it!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    been on zumba for three days now. Its lovely.
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    love it!!!! I've been taking the class at the gym for about a month 2x a week and just got my zumba for kinect today and waiting to try it when no one is home, lol.