Hey Everyone

Options
Hi..My name is Lynette I am 23 years old and READY for a change!!! I am over weight, and I want to get into shape and feel better about myself..I work long hours during the fall and spring, and well I am going to say I "USED" to eat crappy when I got home..but starting now, that is going to change. My little sister is getting married in a few months, June to be exact, and I want to look good, and not sloppy!!! Once fall time is over, I fully intended working out 3 to 4 times a week, on top of changing my food intake!!! I work from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm with no brakes..but that will change in a week or to..

I am looking for advice, I want to shed the pounds, and enjoy what I eat!! I have been trying this website for awhile now, however, I am sick of myself, and I am going to put this site to the test..I want to LOOSE and LOOSE BIG!! If anyone has any advice for me, that would be great..I need the support..I have it from my boyfriend, but he always tells me that I look good..so I need a change..

I hope all of you are on a life changing path, like myself, and i wish you all the best of LUCK!!

Replies

• lynette1021
    Options
    Hi..My name is Lynette I am 23 years old and READY for a change!!! I am over weight, and I want to get into shape and feel better about myself..I work long hours during the fall and spring, and well I am going to say I "USED" to eat crappy when I got home..but starting now, that is going to change. My little sister is getting married in a few months, June to be exact, and I want to look good, and not sloppy!!! Once fall time is over, I fully intended working out 3 to 4 times a week, on top of changing my food intake!!! I work from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm with no brakes..but that will change in a week or to..

I am looking for advice, I want to shed the pounds, and enjoy what I eat!! I have been trying this website for awhile now, however, I am sick of myself, and I am going to put this site to the test..I want to LOOSE and LOOSE BIG!! If anyone has any advice for me, that would be great..I need the support..I have it from my boyfriend, but he always tells me that I look good..so I need a change..

I hope all of you are on a life changing path, like myself, and i wish you all the best of LUCK!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My best advice would be to post your calories and exercise consistently. I was and doing fine - then lost my internet for a few days and with that went my motivation. Good luck for a wonderful time with MFP.