Right butt cheek had a stroke hehehe

Options
Lol ... :laugh: Thought this might get some attentions .... I was wondering if its just me , I have been working my *kitten* off and for some damn reason my right cheek looks like it had a stroke WTH ....I work both sides evenly but muscle seems to be building more on the left side SERIOUSLY .....:noway: Even when Im on the treadmill I feel the left side working more ... You would think it would be the opposite huh ......Anyone eles have this problem ?

Replies

• lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    This is so funny! Sorry to laugh, but I pretty much have NO butt, so I don't have a clue what you're talking about!:bigsmile:
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    LOL...um
    maybe your looking at your own *kitten* to much? loool
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    LOL this is 2 funny :heart: I'm all butt here. All I can think of is that maybe your using one butt muscle more than the other?
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This is so funny! Sorry to laugh, but I pretty much have NO butt, so I don't have a clue what you're talking about!:bigsmile:

Lmao ..I know I was cracked up as I was posting it ... The whole time I was on the treadmill I was forcing myself to work the other side hahaha I felt like a total idiot :laugh:
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Well guess its just me :laugh:
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have no butt either... but i have this problem w my 'love handles' one side slims somuch easier and the other just juts out and looks horrible ... lately i've been trying to just exercise that side or do twice as many reps on it during exercise sessions but .. idk i don't see a difference it realy sucks.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Maybe your shoes are more worn on one foot than the other, causing you to move/walk slightly different and putting more pressure on one side???
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well guess its just me :laugh:
    \

maybe.. butt clenches?
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    lol...I laughed and although I dont have the same problem I do have an idea what you mean.

Even though you think you are working it evenly your body has a preferred side so try consciously leading with the opposite side to what is natural...your stride with one leg is always naturally slightly longer, work out which one and change it. As its done subconsciously it might be hard to tell to ask a friend for help.

I was doing step ups (whatever theyre called) and even though I used to count 20 one side, switch legs and do 20 the other side i could feel that i was working my right leg harder, so I asked my son to watch me and he said I was getting about an inch higher bounce on the step up when leading with the right...i have a long way to go before i can tell if my butt cheeks give a lopsided smile as a result tho!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    We aren't perfectly symmetrical; it's not uncommon for one side to be bulkier than the other in some fashion or another.

But then, when you have AS much butt as I do...... :huh:

I'd be happy to give some away?
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    :laugh:
    lol...I laughed and although I dont have the same problem I do have an idea what you mean.

Even though you think you are working it evenly your body has a preferred side so try consciously leading with the opposite side to what is natural...your stride with one leg is always naturally slightly longer, work out which one and change it. As its done subconsciously it might be hard to tell to ask a friend for help.

I was doing step ups (whatever theyre called) and even though I used to count 20 one side, switch legs and do 20 the other side i could feel that i was working my right leg harder, so I asked my son to watch me and he said I was getting about an inch higher bounce on the step up when leading with the right...i have a long way to go before i can tell if my butt cheeks give a lopsided smile as a result tho!

Lmao @ lopsided smile but that pretty much explains it :wink: You maybe right it just seems so wierd that its the left side ... Maybe I should get naked on the treadmill and film myself :laugh:
  • lovebyrd17
    Options
    Hmmmmm Try one-legged squats with your right leg....do 2 on the right leg for every one you do on the left. My butt ran away completely...my daughter told me I have a pancake butt now....lol
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Hmmmmm Try one-legged squats with your right leg....do 2 on the right leg for every one you do on the left. My butt ran away completely...my daughter told me I have a pancake butt now....lol

Hahahah Omg Too funny ...Kids just say the first think they think of !!!!! Did you ground her for that comment :laugh:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    That's funny but one of my cheeks seems to be more flabby than the other. So maybe that can be my excuse too!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    That's funny but one of my cheeks seems to be more flabby than the other. So maybe that can be my excuse too!

Like they say any excuse is a good one :laugh: Im just gonna run with it :wink:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I guess using the treadmill or eliptical with one leg wouldn't work....:ohwell: Maybe try going backwards?
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Lmao @ lopsided smile but that pretty much explains it :wink: You maybe right it just seems so wierd that its the left side ... Maybe I should get naked on the treadmill and film myself :laugh:

You definitely wouldn't want that leaking onto the internet :laughing:
  • jocelyne2
    Options

You definitely wouldn't want that leaking onto the internet :laughing:

bahahaha ...Hell No !!!! I would prolly have to watch it with one eye shut , so I don't freak myself out too much and be scared for life :laugh:
  • taniellie
    Options
    I totally have the same issue. When I was thirteen my foot was smashed. My right shoe has more wear on it than my left. My right foot is also 1/8th bigger than my left. I can notice that I have a different step, like I'll step up higher on my right than my left. When I sit down, my right buttcheek is flat, when I stand up & look in the mirror, I can tell it's flatter. When I sit on a chair for like half an hour, it starts to get like a cramp... Idk YOU are not the only one, though. Lol I thought I was the only one.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The human body actually isn't all that symmetrical! Pretty neat, huh? Look at other things on your body. You might find some other differences!