13 CAN be a lucky number!!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way baby. :bigsmile: Seriously, you have done an amazing job. You're such an inspiration to everyone on here. Seems like almost every time you post you've lost more weight. :smile: Those last 13 pounds will be gone in not time. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way baby. :bigsmile: Seriously, you have done an amazing job. You're such an inspiration to everyone on here. Seems like almost every time you post you've lost more weight. :smile: Those last 13 pounds will be gone in not time. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks so much! I sure hope so!! I keep expecting my body to just stop! It probably will when I have 10 lbs to lose!! Like they say "The last 10 lbs"......though my initial goal weight is 135. I may decide to go a little lower once I get there...we will see!! I just can't believe I am 13 lbs away from my goal!! :happy:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Tami!!!!
    I know you can lose those last 13lbs, just don't get discouraged when the loss starts to slow down. I know it felt like it took me forever to lose those last 10.
    Stay positive!!
    I am so proud of you!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awesome job Tami!!!!
    I know you can lose those last 13lbs, just don't get discouraged when the loss starts to slow down. I know it felt like it took me forever to lose those last 10.
    Stay positive!!
    I am so proud of you!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
    Thanks Shari!!! :happy:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Hi Tam,
    I am sooooo proud of you! When i start to feel the snack urge coming on i remember this page and people like you that have gone sooooo far and it remindms me that i will be ok if i dont eat the potato chips or the candy, and i will keep on breathing if I have diet soda rather than regular :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanx for being such a role model! Good luck with those last 13...it will be a breeze for you!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hi Tam,
    I am sooooo proud of you! When i start to feel the snack urge coming on i remember this page and people like you that have gone sooooo far and it remindms me that i will be ok if i dont eat the potato chips or the candy, and i will keep on breathing if I have diet soda rather than regular :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanx for being such a role model! Good luck with those last 13...it will be a breeze for you!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Hi!

Thank you so much for that. I do hope my success can help keep others going. I know what a difficult journey this is. Yes, definitely be in control of the food. Don't ever let it control you again. It just isn't worth it. :flowerforyou:

Take care! Good luck to you in reaching your goals! :bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Insert *neener neener* smilie face.......Right back atcha!!:tongue::laugh:

U is DA WOMAN beyotch!!!!:drinker: :drinker: That's awesome!!!:drinker: five.gif

I've been in such a funk lately...not gaining....not losing...just maintaining :grumble: But I have 12 left...SO we're pretty close...let's do dis shiznit!!!:drinker:
    boogiesmilie.gif
    Thanks girl!! :smooched:

Well, sometimes your body needs a break. Just get back on track when you're ready. No need to stress out. :wink:

Thanks......Yup I've just been really worn out and burnt out....but I'm back in it...:drinker:

Seriously though, I am so proud of you. You are amazing lady :flowerforyou: And you look great! :smooched:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us to keep going - it is worth it, we are worth it.

Great job - I have no doubts, you'll succeed!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Congrats Tami!

You continue to be an inspiration!

Amy:happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You still make my jaw drop everytime I see that ticker jump!

Way to go!

I can say that I'm less then 20 from my goal. 18 to be exact! Woo hoo!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Tami - that is AMAZING!!!!! I remember you when I first started on here, and I LOVE seeing people reaching their goals (and so quickly - you are an inspiration).

I don't come on the site much lately (I've reached my goal, and checked in for maintanence for a while) but I DO come on to check on you! I LOVE the motivation I get from watching your success.

Congrats, and you are truly an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so great. You have lost a whole person you are a real inspiration. Congrats on such an amazing loss.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks to latest to respond! :drinker: :flowerforyou: It means SO much!! :happy:

AJCM, wow.....thanks for coming on to keep up with me!! :) That's SO nice!!And I am so happy to hear you are maintaining and doing well!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for and awesome accomplishment. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since June 08 and YOU are the reason I stuck with it the 1st few weeks. I really appreciate your sharing successes with us and keeping that ticker updated. 122 pounds...no sx, no drugs.....you are a great inspiration to all.

You show it can be done with a can do attitude and a LOT of hard work!

Congratulations Tami...I for one will shoot off fireworks for you when you hit your goal!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ladybug2
    Options
    Tam. AWESOME ---what a lift Thank You.:happy:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    insert drooling smilie here :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    insert drooling smilie here :love:
    :laugh: :wink: :blushing:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You Rock.

You know what you should do? To celebrate you should carry a 122 pound person up a flight of stairs. Just to see how much work it was to carry all that extra weight.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    AJCM, wow.....thanks for coming on to keep up with me!! :) That's SO nice!!And I am so happy to hear you are maintaining and doing well!

Truly - YOU keep me going on my workouts! I can't wait for the day I can check in to see "0lbs to go" on your profile!!! You will do it so soon! Will you post lots of pics???

How low are you going girl? There might be nothing left of you!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!