Household chore that you hate???

Options
jkestens63
jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
We all know that doing housework can be a good calorie burner. However there's always at least one chore that we each hate.

Personally I dread cleaning the oven (I have an old fashioned gas one that is not self-cleaning) and I loathe washing the floors (even with the handy dandy steam mop I bought, which does make it much easier). :angry:

What do you absolutely hate doing? :bigsmile:

Replies

• cleckner04
    Options
    Laundry!! I hate putting it away. It's usually the last thing I get done in a day because I keep putting it off. Other than that I love cleaning. :smile:
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bath tub/shower! I absolutely loathe it!
  • bigmamma56
    Options
    Ironing......So boring.........I hate it. I never buy anything that has to be ironed!
    I absolutely LOVE housework though and cleaning windows is good for burning extra calories and banishing bingo wings!
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with washing the floors and dishes.......:grumble:
  • milkaholic
    milkaholic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    allllll of it! Dishes are the worst, doesn't matter that I have a dishwasher, I absolutely hate doing it! I'd rather scrub the floor with a toothbrush!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    dishes!! Im on a dorm and found moldy ones xD ewwww
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i hate all of it. i always feel pangs of guilt when i see people posting their calorie burn from yard work or house work.
  • deverez
    deverez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I hate doing *.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Taking out the trash!! That is my husband's job because I absolutely hate it and before I was married I paid people to take out my trash. It is not a long walk to the dumpster, in fact it up 8 steps and then walk another 15 feet to the dumpster. It is not the walking that bothers me, just the fact of taking out the trash!! UGH!!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    IRONING!!!! Boo.......I'd prefer to pay per shirt.......
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    All of them :laugh: I have a 12 bed house with 4 full baths and 7 half baths ...So yep ALL of them cause it never seems to end :explode:
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Trash because our complex only have one freaking dumpster & we live as far away from it as you can!
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    Cleaning the floors >.< I wear slippers when I do it but my feet always feel like they are dirty just from being around the wet floor!
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    putting up the laundry and cleaning my 7 year old boys room never know what you find almost need a stiff drink to wipe away the fear lol
    frogs bugs anything he can stick in his pocket ends up in that room :)
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I don't think there is any that I like lol
    But I HATE laundry...I swear my clothes breed

Hate washing the dishes too....yeah haven't got the dishwasher yet
  • vacuuming the STAIRS! ugh!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    All of it, really, but especially the garbage and the catboxes. Seven cats. Six litterboxes. A lot of poop.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    I hate all of it but I loathe cleaning the bathrooms. I have 2 teenage boys. Nuff said!
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Definitely the bathtub/showers. And, cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes after my husband cooks because 1) he uses every single dish/spice in the house and 2) because her burns EVERYTHING, so I have to scrub, scrub, scrub just to put it into the dishwasher.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The tub and the bathroom floor are the worst for me. I HATE them with a passion.

However I actually enjoy washing dishes, vacuuming, and moping the kitchen floor. I used to wash dishes in restaurants when I was about 16 lol.