My Motivation: Disney :smile:

Options
I know everyone has different motivation to get them going. Mine is a trip to Disney with my daughter this September. I realized I didn't want to be out of breath or losing energy at a place so "magical" and for my daughters first time there (not to mention with how expensive the trip is I don't want to waste it). I had a choice to make and I choose health. Before I learned about this app and website I've already lost 14 pounds and now I'm confident with these tools and support I will reach my weight loss goals. Thanks for making me a member!

Replies

• jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I think that is very inspirational
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also getting in shape for a vacation. But mine isn't until 2013 but since I have almost 80 lbs to loose I need the time! I LOVE MFP! I have been a member for 2 weeks and it helps to keep me motivated and honest with myself!
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    you will do awesome! What great motivation!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    aww what a great daddy!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You will do great here! Good luck on your weight loss goals, and welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • staceysimmoms
    Options
    That is one of motivations too! My family will be going to Disney in October. We were there a year ago and I was 4 months pregnant. (By the end of my prenancy I gained a total of 122lbs)

I'm ready to get back to Disney while getting into shape!

Good luck to you.
  • tmonsta617
    Options
    Wow that was quick. Thanks for the support everyone!