My 60 Day of P90X Progress Pics!

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey Everyone,

So, today marks day 60 of P90X! I have one monre month left, I cannot wait! In these 2 months, I have lost a grand total of 11 pounds, and 10 inches throughout my entire body! I'm not too happy about what my pics from today look like, but hopefully, you all will see a difference! I have lost inches in my waist, hips, arms, and thighs.....Thanks for all your support and motivivation!!!!

Dara

Day60-1.jpg

arms60-1.jpg

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! You look great, keep it up!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    your pics look amazing....you can totally see you progress!! Way to rock it :glasses:
  • sehncw99
    sehncw99 Posts: 73
    Options
    You look awesome!!! way to go!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support, I'm feeling better about them now! I really need to bring it the next 4 weeks!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    totally amazing :D
  • LittleD311
    Options
    totally amazing :D

thank you! =D
  • MsCountryGrl
    Options
    Dang girl, you look hot! I'm gonna have to get me a copy of that program lol! Great progress, keep up the awesome job!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Dang girl, you look hot! I'm gonna have to get me a copy of that program lol! Great progress, keep up the awesome job!

P90X is AWESOME!!! That's how I was able to lose all of my weight after I had my 3rd baby
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • 44isthenew29
    Options
    You can totally see a difference in your before and after pics - doesn't it feel good when hard work pays off? Good for you! Keep bringing it!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I am a P90X grad and it is not easy getting to that point. Good job! Can't wait to see day 90!
  • LittleD311
    Options

Awe, thank you so much!!! P90X is great!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Dara, like I have said to you before, we are always our own harshest critic. You can totally see a difference from Day 30 to Day 60 and even more so from Day 1 to Day 60. Keep up the good work. You will make a great coach and inspire many!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Dara, like I have said to you before, we are always our own harshest critic. You can totally see a difference from Day 30 to Day 60 and even more so from Day 1 to Day 60. Keep up the good work. You will make a great coach and inspire many!!!

Thanks stu!!!!! Ya, I just feel like my day 30 pic looks better than today's !!! I hope to be a coach soon!!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking good! :flowerforyou:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Thanks stu!!!!! Ya, I just feel like my day 30 pic looks better than today's !!! I hope to be a coach soon!!!!

You crazy!!!
  • bsbrulez92704
    Options
    u look great keep up the awesome work...
  • karina85g
    karina85g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I can totally see a difference on your photos, great muscles lol
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!