Hi everyone!!! I am new here today!!

Options
I just joined this website, and the facebook page. I am 56 years old. I thought that by the time I was this age, I would of had the whole "eat right, and exercie more" routine worked out. But I was wrong. Still making some bad choices. But now, I feel like I have a plan. Keeping track of what I eat and how much I exercise is a good step for me to take.

I am glad to be here, and look forward to sharing and supporting everyone here.

Sue in Illinois

Replies

• ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Add me if you like. It's a great site.
  • mattsdad1961
    mattsdad1961 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, Sue! I know you will finds lots of information, lots of really helpful tools, and REALLY lots of support as you move towards your success.
  • cabbie461
    cabbie461 Posts: 23
    Options
    Yep. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal :happy:
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! It is amazing! Feel free to add me if you are looking for some friends!
    Rena
  • ChelseyGray
    Options
    Welcome to the site, everyone here is so helpful and friendly. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like! =)
  • pahughes
    pahughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know the feeling about thinking we would have it right by this age! Nevertheless, we haven't given up. I pray we get it right this go around. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site, so much encouragement and support. Good luck to you:)